Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sin Nombre

Yeah yeah. I know. It's been a month. A few days over a month. I've been way busy, alright? Lay off me.

OK, you know as well as I that I have not been way busy. I just...I dunno. It's not really that I don't have anything to say, I just don't feel much like saying it. I'd rather play mahjong. Or Facebook stalk. Or stare absent-mindedly at my computer screen in a way that would suggest that I'm deep in thought about some work related issue, when really I've just allowed my eyes to go out of focus and it feels so good, and why blink if I don't have to?

I can't promise I'm back blagging regularly again, but I do swear to put in much more of an effort than I have been. That being said, here's some quickie updates as to my life at the moment:

1. I dyed my hair black. It wasn't really intended to be emo black, but it sorta looks that way. It's almost inspiring me to cut bangs so that I can master The Swoosh by Halloween. Then all I'd need was some dollar store thick framed glasses, my black converse, and some wrist bandages. Cheapest costume EVER.

2. I'm reading Girls Who Like Boys Who Like Boys and it's wonderful. It's prepared me dualy for Bubba's return from the big city to this small one, and also my future as an unmarried fag hag/CCL.

3. I've started referring to my roommate and her horrible, balding, mustache adorned, abusive boyfriend as "Spiedi." I'm sure you can infer the rest.

4. I fucking love Glee. Watch it.

Other than that, things are pretty much the same. I'm still fat and sassy and a functioning alcoholic. I also need a Diet Pepsi like now, so I'm outta here. Catch ya on the flip side.

No comments: