Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Mi Caballito Pequeno

We haven't had some good witty banter in a while. Here's a treat of a convo Charlemagne and I had this afternoon.

It starts off with Charlemagne sending me a link with this as the caption: POBRE ANIMAL SUFRIO BRUTAL EMBESTIDA MIENTRAS CRUZABA LA CALZADA EL CABALLO MURIO EN EL ACTO Y EL PILOTO SALIO ILESO DEL PERCANSE ..COMENTA PUNTUA Y SUSCRIBE AUTO CARRO ATROPELLO ON THE HORSE DEATH

Kate: Did you just send me a video about dead ponies?

Charlemagne: Is a horse a pony?

Kate: No. But a pony is a small horse.

Charlemagne: Then yes. It's about dead ponies.

Kate: I do not want to watch that one bit.

Charlemagne: He doesn't die in the video.

Kate: but you said...

Charlemagne: They put it down after. But not in the video.

Kate: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Charlemagne: Glue factory.

Kate: Why don't you just send me pictures of dead kittens while you're at it? Omg I'm going to cry.

Charlemagne: But I didn't send you any pictures of dead kittens.

Kate: I know but now I'm thinking about dead kittens.

Charlemagne: :(

No comments: