Thursday, July 15, 2010

Emails From Messica

From: Miss Mess
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2010 9:43 AM
To: Kate
Subject: I WANT A DIVORCE

FYI Operation Alimony resumes on Friday. Isn't that exciting?

From: Kate
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2010 9:44 AM
To: Miss Mess
Subject: Re: I WANT A DIVORCE

TEAM MESSICA FTW

From: Miss Mess
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2010 9:46 AM
To: Kate
Subject: Re: I WANT A DIVORCE

PS- I am assuming that the divorce reception will be probably mid to end of September. Leave your calendar open and decide what song you want the dj to play when you walk out as a divorcee maid.

Thanks!


From: Kate
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2010 9:50 AM
To: Miss Mess
Subject: Re: I WANT A DIVORCE

Ooooh I'll start brainstorming. I think angry chick rock is appropriate. Or maybe metal.

From: Miss Mess
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2010 9:52 AM
To: Kate
Subject: Re: I WANT A DIVORCE

Absolutely! Now, is it inappropriate for me to wear black and bring Jimbo as my guest?

From: Kate
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2010 9:54 AM
To: Miss Mess
Subject: Re: I WANT A DIVORCE

Certainly not. You and Ex-Douchebag can have a last dance and whenever people clink glasses you get to punch him in the face.


From: Miss Mess
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2010 9:55 AM
To: Kate
Subject: Re: I WANT A DIVORCE

Let's keep our eyes on the prize. Divorce reception... 9-25-10. I would do it on the 18th, but I don't want to interfere with Yom Kippur.

No comments: