Sunday, December 21, 2008

LMNOP

A - Available... That all depends on how much you look like John Krasinski.

B - Best Friend... Katelyn

C- Crush... Benny "The Jet" Rodriguez

D - Dad's Name... Paws

E - Easiest Person To Talk To... Katie

F- Favorite Band... This week it's Snow Patrol

G - Gummy Bears Or Worms... Worms most def. Don't like eating things with faces

H - Hometown... Wouldn't you like to know?

I - Instrument... Let's go with "the fiddle"

J- Job... Frequenting internet sites and Snooding

K- Kids... Nah

L - Longest Car Ride... The one to work this morning felt pretty damn long

M - Milk Flavor... Skimtastic

N - Number Of Siblings... 3ish and a few surrogates

O - One Wish... Magic alcohol that leaves you hangoverless, doesn't destroy your body, and makes you lose weight and smell like cotton candy

P - Phobias... Smashing into the crystal kiosk at the mall and sending glass unicorns flying everywhere

Q - Favorite Quote... "The only currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else while you are uncool."- Philip Seymour Hoffman as Lester Bangs

R - Reason To Smile... Discussing taters with Charlemagne

S- Song You Last Heard... Listening to "High and Dry" by Radiohead right meow.

T - Time You Woke Up... 8

U - Unknown Fact About Me... I can recite the presidents in order, and given enough time, provide inauguration dates

V - Vegetable... Green peppers. Does anyone remember that game Pizza Party? I think about it every time I eat one. Same with mushrooms. They're fungus!

W- Worst Habit... Twisting my hair, being a ray of sunshine to all who behold me, oh and of course there's the drinking and the smoking and the premarital sex

X - X-Rays You've Had... Got to flip the X-Ray tech the bird when I thought I broke my finger

Y - Your Favorite Food... Labatt Blue Light?

Z - Zodiac Sign...Scorpio. I'm mysterious.

No comments: