Monday, February 2, 2009

Who Knows Where Thoughts Come From?

They just appear. Mmhmm.

Topher Grace's character on That 70s Show and Omar Epps' character on House are both named Eric Foreman, and this bothers me.

The unfortunate way my brother's girlfriend does her eyeliner also bothers me. I want to tackle her, hold her down, and mom-wash her face with a loogey.

Dakota Fanning is not aging as poorly as I had hoped. In fact, she's not aging poorly at all. She looks an awful lot like my friend Sick Dicko's ex-girlfriend, actually. And nope, "Sick Dicko" is not a nickname. That's what it says on his birth certificate, like Ponyboy. Just kidding.

Do not ask me what I thought about "the game" last night. The game, to me, is Project Runway. I don't even know who was playing. I was too busy watching Home Alone 2: Lost in New York.

Also, I'm worried that my new apartment might be haunted, or that the previous tenant was a witch. Prolly both. Although seeing a ghost would most definitely make me defecate in my pants, I would welcome the opportunity to host the boys from TAPS. I've been planning to seduce Steve Gonsalves for years.

No comments: