Friday, April 30, 2010

I Had Some Dreams, They Were Clouds in My Coffee


Oh crap, you guys. I hope I'm in some kind of weekend withdrawal delirium, and that I haven't actually gone soft in my old age, cuz that would be totally terrible and lame. I have just spent the last half an hour perusing the Epicute website.

That's right, it's a website devoted to cute food. It's freakin pink and heart adorned and absolutely, soul-suckingly, nausea inducingly, adorable. I want to make some goddamned cupcakes with little birds on them or some shit. And I don't bake. I don't even especially crave sweet foods.

What the fuck, guys? I'm not sweet! I'm savory, dammit! This has got to be a sign of looming schizophrenia or of the apocalypse or something.

I need a cheeseburger and a pub crawl like NOW. Good thing the Halfway to Halloween Pub Crawl starts tomorrow promptly at noon. I think dressing like Madonna and chugging some Blue Lights will cure me of this ungodly cuteness fetish. Pray for me, blagosphere. I'm like two clicks away from subscribing to Good Housekeeping.

No comments: