Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Let Them Eat Cake, Bitches

I'm sure that's actually what Marie Antoinette said, they just edited the "bitches" part to make her seem more like French royalty and less like a trailer park tramp. I, however, have no reason not to hide my trailer park trampiness, and therefore when it's cake time, the "bitches" part stays.

And cake time it was. Ice cream cake, that is. My preference is usually Funfetti, but as no one actually felt like baking, ice cream cake was the next best thing. I like it because the frosting makes me feel like I'm eating Play Doh. Obviously everyone has eaten (or at least has had a strong desire to eat) Play Doh. And although it always taunts you into thinking it is going to be delicious, it simply is not. The frosting on ice cream cake allows me to live out my dream of Play Doh consumption without actually having to eat Play Doh. Mmmm.

In other Play Doh related news, I was super pleased to learn that they have now made Play Doh perfume. I might have to dose myself in that semi-floral, semi-toxic aroma just for nostalgia's sake.

No comments: